Monday 26 April 2010

I love BOHO Mag...



Vogue was always my favorite magazine growing up until I hit my 20s when, due to my wanderlust, I fell for Conde Nast Traveller. Upon my move to NYC last year, I lived by Elle Decor in order to furnish my new apartment with my husband and puppy.

The other day I came across another new fave - a magazine called Boho.

As a wedding designer, planner and a personal stylist to the bride and groom for their big day, I get my inspiration from everything I come across on a daily basis.

Boho, which is about all things green and sustainable from fashion and travel to beauty and food, is definitely a source of inspiration.

Their Spring 2010 issue focuses on "springtime in Paris". The design of the magazine is amazing - pretty, delicate and pink. It is, in fact, what caught my eye sitting on the shelf amongst all of the other publications.

With tons of info on where to buy one of my favorite delights - the french macaron - as well as a precious frenchy-inspired photoshoot (a great idea for an engagement shoot girls!), and the latest on Parisian street style, there are a ton of possibilities on how to weave some of these bits and pieces into your upcoming wedding if you are going for French-styling and decor or just some cute accents to make your wedding more unique and, of course, environmentally friendly.








I can't wait to see what Boho has coming up for Summer 2010...I am secretly hoping for a Tuscan-themed issue...though not a secret anymore! :)

Go out and buy the latest issue at your newstand or if you can't find it locally, count it as part of your wedding planning and order a subscription.

I will leave you today with their definition of a Boho girl:

Free. Radical. Independent.
Her style is her own.
It's personal, existential.

Her only fear is convention.
Her only weakness, shoes.
The bump on her nose adds character,
the scar on her shoulder adds strength,
the curl in her hair adds attitude.
There is no such thing as imperfection,
just originality.

Unmovable, Unshakeable, Unstoppable,
She is America's next top role model.
Someone both inspired and inspiring.
She embraces her spirituality,
aspires to her dreams,
lives through her passions.
She is a world changer.
She is bohemian.
She is a boho girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment