Friday 25 September 2009

Presenting STELLINA EVENTS BY AMANDA DIAMONDSTEIN-CIEPLINSKA


I am thrilled to announce that the website for STELLINA EVENTS, my wedding design and special events consultancy is now up and running for all of you to see. Please go to the site, wander around, and let me know your thoughts.

http://www.stellinaevents.com/

On the website, there is a Contact Us page if you are interested in speaking with me about planning your upcoming nuptials or special event.

We offer free consultations for anyone planning a wedding or event, so do go ahead and contact me. I would be happy to help!

Or you could always just drop me an email at:
amanda.diamondstein-cieplinska@stellinaevents.com

I look forward to speaking with you. :)

Happy Planning!!!

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment