Friday 23 October 2009

A special note from Amanda


Dear all brides- and grooms-to-be, maids of honor, bridesmaids, MOBs, MOGs, and all other followers of my Stellina Events blog,

I just wanted to write all of you a little note apologizing for the delay of my blog postings. As you may already know, Stellina Events just opened in New York and with my new location also came a transatlantic move for me from London to New York after seven years of living in Europe. I am back at home in NY now (Park Slope, Brooklyn to be exact) and ready to get back to writing giving you your weekly bit of inspiration for all of your wedding planning needs.

Have a great weekend and stay tuned for my next post on a local Park Slope invitation company called Lion in the Sun that creates beautiful, unique stationery for all of your wedding and party needs!

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment